Rod Culleton self-represents in High Court battle to keep Senate seat
Dirty tricks ‘Creditors’ petition to unseat One Nation senator Rod Culleton
Outside court, Senator Culleton said accepting legal help from the Government would be "like sleeping with the enemy", and called for a jury to hear the matter.
Report by John Wilson
One man in the spotlight, and fighting in court for truth and justice, is Rodney Norman Culleton – elected to the Australian Senate in his fight for truth and justice for all. He has suffered in the Kangaroo Courts where democracy has been disregarded…where a free man is deprived of “the lawful judgment of his equals” (1215 Magna Carta) and “an Arbitrary Power and Government” (1641 An Act for taking away the Court commonly called the Star Chamber) has taken root.
An inscription on the Magna Carta Monument in Canberra reads: “Magna carta is now seen as a traditional mandate for trial by jury, justice for all, accountable government and no arbitrary imprisonment”. This is the lesson of history that is withheld and not taught – resulting in the return of tyranny and slavery.
This thinly veiled tyranny seeks to remove Senator Culleton who, in his maiden speech on 12th October 2016, vowed to smash the banks and remove the corrupt judges. A hearing of questions given by the President of the Senate, regarding his eligibility under s.44 of the Australian Constitution, took place in the Court of Disputed Returns of the High Court of Australia on the 7th of December 2016 before 5 judges but no jury. The 5 judges reserved their judgment and it has not been handed down, as at the 16th of December.
The incident put forward postulating his ineligibility is a so-called conviction by a magistrate alone in a Local Court in Armidale in March 2016 for the larceny of a $7-50 car key…. a conviction that, by the Rule of Law, was null and void, ab initio, as Rodney Culleton did not consent to summary procedure. And the Kangaroo-ism continues with the High Court in Canberra.
A slave has no right of consent; no right to property; and no right to trial by jury.
Rodney Culleton’s fight is our fight. He deserves our support.
The FIGHT for FREEDOM is WON in COURT.
• The Fight for Freedom takes place one man at a time and becomes collective.
• Freedom begins with SUI JURIS….each man as his own master…and he is accountable.
• Multiples of Free Men build to DEMOCRACY ….. i.e.: people ruling themselves.
• People govern themselves through their courts that administer justice for all.
• Courts are where common law is made and bad laws are unmade, case by case.
• Jurisdiction comes from sovereignty… defined as “the ultimate authority to make and impose laws”.
• In a DEMOCRACY, sovereignty lies with the people – if they have that knowledge.
• However, “People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6).
• When people are kept ignorant, they are easy prey for thieves and traitors.
• “The purpose of a court in a civilized society is the vindication of men’s rights and the enforcement of just causes” (Lord Thomas Denning).
• When TYRANNY looms and FREEDOM is in peril, GO TO COURT!
• When TYRANNY descends upon the courts, call upon the SHERIFF to intervene.
• When the SHERIFF fails in his duty, then LAWFUL REBELLION is INESCAPABLE!