The promising career of a ­ballet teacher lay in tatters last night after she admitted abducting a 15-year-old boy.

Sarah Pirie, 27, had been accused of visiting hotels to have sex with the teenager during a three-month affair. Dance student Reece Washington, who had waived his anonymity, also claimed the pair had sex on the back seat of her car. But the unlawful sex allegations against the teacher were dropped after it emerged the teenager was reluctant to give evidence.

Yesterday the brunette narrowly avoided jail, receiving a 35-week suspended sentence after she admitted a single charge of taking him without lawful authority. Judge Michael Byrne told Pirie: ‘Shortly after starting this job you met a student who was gifted but emotionally vulnerable. ‘You knew he was in foster care. He was clearly vulnerable and you should have noticed this.

‘You used your professional status for some kind of attention which went beyond the proper boundaries of your relationship.’ During her dance and stage career, Pirie had worked in choreography and had also appeared as an extra in TV soaps including Hollyoaks. In 2009 she was working as a ballet teacher at the Clifton Dance Academy in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, when she met Reece, a talented dancer.

Sarah Johnston, prosecuting, told Preston Crown Court Reece was 15 at the time of the offence and was living with foster parents. She said staff became concerned about the amount of time Pirie was spending with the teenager. She added: ‘In March 2009 the defendant was spoken to about the level of contact she was having with Reece by at least one of her colleagues and that it was irregular bearing in mind the teacher-pupil relationship.

‘She was spoken to by her employers and suspended in April 2009. She was warned not to have any with further contact with him while an investigation began into the relationship. 'The police became aware of the concerns a month later and on May 13 she was served with a formal notice order under the Children’s Act prohibiting further contact with him.’

    Sabrina Johnson A pregnant woman who took part in an alcohol-fuelled sex session with three men has been jailed for a year after lying to police that she had been raped.

    Sabrina Johnson, 25, performed sex acts on the three strangers she had met while walking home from a night out, Chelmsford Crown Court in Essex heard. The following morning when she woke up, hung over and late for work, she told her boss that she had been dragged into a park by two strangers and forced to perform oral sex on them. Horrified workmates urged Johnson to report the attack to police, and detectives spent 311 hours investigating the alleged crime, at a cost of some £6,753.

    The investigation continued until one of the men involved came forward with a voice recording that he had made on his mobile phone of Johnson consenting to the sex game. Judge Anthony Goldstaub QC jailed the three-months pregnant supermarket worker for 12 months after she pleaded guilty to a perverting the course of justice. He said her lies had caused fear: 'This was an allegation of a terrifying nature. There was heightened public fear of rapists, an atmosphere of fear that was created wholly unnecessarily.'

    He added that it was only thanks to the mobile phone voice recording that the men were cleared. He added: 'You had sexual relations with them and played some kind of sex game. One of the males, a prudent gentleman, recorded your consent on his mobile phone, including your image. But for his doing so he would have been very likely in deep trouble.' The court heard that one of the men involved, none of whom have been named, contacted police when he saw an e-fit which resembled him.

    Judge Goldstaub said: 'The men had to make statements and supply their DNA to police officers, and it must have been a frightening experience, particularly for the man you identified. 'All he could say was that you had consented, but defendants often say so in rape cases, and juries are often invited not to believe them. 'The effects on the victim wrongly accused can be appalling, and might well have been in this case.'

    Sarah Pirie, who has appeared as an extra in television shows including Hollyoaks, had allegedly taken the teenager to hotels in Manchester for sex over a three-month period. Yesterday, however, the unlawful sex allegations against the 27-year-old brunette were dropped after she admitted a single charge of taking him away without lawful authority. A court was told that prosecutors had concluded there was no realistic prospect of convicting Pirie on the sex offences because of factors including the teenager’s reluctance to give evidence.

    Pirie, whose father is believed to be a former British ambassador who now runs a large sheep farm near Leuchars in Fife, Scotland, worked at a dance school in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. She has since moved to Luxembourg where her wealthy stepfather is an accountant working in the banking industry. Pirie gave a bail address in Marner, Luxembourg.
    kirstie stanway A TV make-up artist who worked on BBC's Casualty used her skills to fake an attack on her by her husband, a court heard yesterday.

    Kirstie Stanway, 36, claimed Michael Gwilliam kicked her twice in the stomach and later pushed her so that she banged her head on a door frame after a row over another woman. As well as bruising on her stomach, she also had a large bruise on her right breast and a lump on her head, she told Gloucester Crown Court.

    But her husband's lawyer, Lloyd Jenkins, said Ms Stanway had used her professional skills as a make-up artist to fake or 'embellish' her injuries and that they were 'samples' of her work. Showing her photos of actors she had made up to look badly injured in films and TV programmes, Mr Jenkins reminded her she had worked on Casualty from 1999 to 2004 as well as 'gory' films like Sleepy Hollow, starring Johnny Depp.


    With the recent revelations about Vanessa George and her part in the perverted abuse against tiny children she was left in charge of in a nursery in Portsmouth many men must be asking why has there been a sudden increase in the reporting of female paedophilia?

    Going by what the mass media has been feeding us pre-internet you would have imagined women were the lesser mortals that require to be protected from all the bad men out there who were wholly responsible for all the badness across the globe. This is a massive lie created to support the masonic judges that require all non mason men to be treated as abusers so they can provide the dodgy judgments that remove those same men from their assets , homes but most importantly the protection they provide to their children.

    We have a monstrous deviant network of bully boys who have required the evidence of women to control the men they can't control who are not part of their creepy satanic network. Women and particularly radical feminists and the homosexual and lesbian mafia's have been necessary to provide the HATE and venom that has been used against heterosexual men and their families not only for ideological reasons but that those same heterosexual men are the ones that require to be enslaved for the financial enrichment of the ruling elite and their masonic judicial henchmen. The failure of the media, prior to the birth of the internet, to accurately report crimes has ensured whole swathes of homosexual, lesbian and female paedophile crimes has been suppressed to allow the continued undermining of the heterosexual population , that in the past centuries , has been the only threat to the ruling political and legal classes that are managed via the zionist masonic network that encompasses the entire globe.

    It is only thanks to the internet that their media has been FORCED to report ever increasing crimes by the very thugs that have given themselves powers they have NEVER had any right to give themselves. It will be those very men they attack who will finally create the solutions that will end the constant propaganda that castigates heterosexual men at every opportunity.

  • Lesbian teacher 'shared shower with girl pupils' and sent one more than 1,000 text messages
  • Little Ted's was 'ideal environment' for paedophile Vanessa George abuse
  • 'No indication' female paedophile nursery worker was risk to children
    debbie lloyd jones A woman teacher shared a shower with teenage girls - and told them: 'I love you', a disciplinary tribunal was told today.

    Music department head Debbie Lloyd-Jones, 36, faces being struck off after allegedly having improper relationships with girls aged 13 to 16. She is accused of buying two girls gifts and sending one more than 1,000 text messages. The hearing was told Mrs Lloyd-Jones bought teddy bears, perfume and jewellery for girl pupils at her high school.

    She is accused of sending the two teenage girls messages by text and online saying that she loved them. The disciplinary panel was told she stripped off after school musical show to share a shower with some of her pupils. Huw Roberts, presenting the case against her, said: 'Mrs Lloyd-Jones showered and involved in inappropriate behaviour while pupils used the showers. 'There may have been some horseplay and they splashed each other with cold water. There is no suggestion of sexual connotations.'

    Mrs Lloyd-Jones is facing the hearing by the General Teaching Council for Wales where she denies inappropriate behaviour with pupils. The tribunal was told she could have used separate staff shower cubicles but chose to wash in the girls' showers. Mrs Lloyd-Jones was head of music at the 600-pupil Oakdale Comprehensive School in Blackwood, Gwent. She has since left the school. The hearing was told Mrs Lloyd-Jones purchased presents for two girls referred to as Pupils A and B. Mr Roberts said: 'She asked the pupils to conceal these gifts from their parents.' Her former head teacher Mr Chris David said the allegations emerged after the girls' parents raised their fears about the relationship.

    WOODBINE, Ga. -- A 25-year-old woman accused of molesting seven boys younger than 16 years old earlier this year was found dead in her Camden County Jail cell Friday. Detention officers at the Camden County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Complex in Woodbine, Ga., said they discovered Amy Mykkanen hanging from an air conditioning unit by her bed sheet and unresponsive in her cell about 5:30 a.m. She was unable to be revived.

    Investigators said another inmate in the cell was asleep when Mykkanen hanged herself. "She did leave a note saying she had planned this," Camden County Sheriff Tommy Gregory said. "She didn't let anybody know, and basically leaving a note to her parents and officers and inmates saying she was sorry for hurting them."

    lesbian mafia I was cutting this guys hair the other day. Ive cut it for him for awhile now and he never says much, then the other day after his haircut he stops at the door and goes on a 15 minute rant about his work.

    He says that he is a prison guard, that in the eighties all one had to do to get hired on was to be a Mason but things have changed. Non Masons would get hired but never to the same degree as members but now all of them seem to have disappeared according to him. Filling the void are the lesbians. He goes on to point out that even in the men's prisons male guards are only used where the lesbians would be inappropriate, searches and such. He also mentions being an open homosexual guarantees employment as well.

    Further he goes on to explain that the presence of the lesbians seems to be [designed] to antagonize and agitate the inmates to which they commit themselves wholeheartedly. Many things were said but in the end he pointed out that lesbians for whatever reason are really good at fixing the books and organizing the different prisons in such a way as to receive the maximum budgets. I thought that in itself was interesting. I asked him only one question and that was "do you feel your female partners at the prison are loyal to you and would back you up in a situation?"

    He summarily pointed out that their presence in no way helps but hinders the situations they encounter at the prison. As far as [being] a loyal partner whom one can count on, no way. They are there to monitor the male guards and ensure they are toting the politically correct line. That was essentially the main points. After he just walked out. I was stunned but there it is.

    lesbian mafia Several years ago I worked with a guy who had gotten out of prison several years earlier. I never really talked about prison with him, I didn't figure it was something he wanted to talk about. One day we were talking and his prison experience came up and he didn't mention anything about lesbian prison guards, but what he did mention was that lesbians seemed to be quite dominant as parole officers.

    He said over the years he had several parole officers and that they were all lesbians and that they were unbearable to work with because they hated men and looked for every reason to screw with their lives. Apparently the parolee had to get permission to do various things and the answer the parolee would get was based on how much it would screw with his life.

    My son and a friend of his have gone through with divorces. According to them, it is lesbians who seem to work in whatever service you would have to do to deal with husbands and dads. I watched closely how they were treated and the abuse they suffered. The humiliation that was pummeled on them.

    One quick story, my son lost his job and was behind his child support payments for about two months plus some other bills, so he borrowed some money and I co-signed the note and he paid it current and tried to get on with his life. Several months later the State started garnishing his wages for sixty percent of his pay... He tried to contact the state but couldn't get any answers as to why he was having money taken out of his pay check.

    Again he according to him he was dealing with lesbians who really didn't care about justice only that they were screwing another man. It was frustrating to watch this unfold. He couldn't get mad or raise his voice when he was obviously being jerked around, because they had the power and they were salivating at the chance to abuse it. We found out that the state was starting a new system and accidentally had two child support claims against my son from two different counties. When the mistake was finally uncovered, he had lost everything, his truck, where he was living. He couldn't make the payments on the note I had co-signed. It all snow balled badly, and when the state saw that they had made the mistake they took no responsibility for the problem. He never got his money back and they told him he would have to sue his ex-wife for the overpayment. We found out later that she claimed she never got any extra money (they had become friends). So when I read a story about lesbians in prisons, I have personal stories that corroborate what that man claims.

    april johnson LAFOURCHE, La. – The Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office has made an arrest in what officials are calling “one of the worst cases of elderly neglect ever handled” by the office.

    Bayou Blue resident April Johnson, 30, was arrested 11:30 a.m. Thursday and charged with cruelty to the infirmed. Sheriff Craig Webre said deputies found the victim, a 69-year-old woman, living in a 10 x 16 foot wooden shed attached to a home, located in the 1200 block of St. Marie Drive.

    Webre said the room was filthy, smelling of urine and rotting flesh, and the victim was on a vinyl mattress with no sheets with a pool of urine that stretched up to her shoulders. Because of a dry, crusted outline of body fluids along the victim’s body, deputies believe the woman, who was laying in the fetal position, had not been moved “in some time.” When asked about the state of the victim, Johnson said it was not her job to assist her elderly relative, Webre said, and she at first argued with deputies, refusing to allow deputies get the woman medical treatment. The deputies said because the victim seemed to be in a life-threatening condition, they had to remove her from the shed and into a special facility. Webre said the woman had suffered a broken hip and femur during the time she had gone untreated, and bone and tendons were exposed because of how advanced the sores were on her body. Johnson also told deputies she did not give the victim any of her medications in weeks.

    The woman is expected to survive. Other relatives are ready to care for the woman once she is released from medical care, Webre said. Judge Walter Lanier set bond for Johnson at $50,000.

    paul joseph Kate Woodhead LEFT: Paul Joseph with femme fatale Kate Woodhead

    With her flowing blonde hair and fondness for tight jodhpurs, keen horsewoman Kate Woodhead could have galloped straight from the pages of a Jilly Cooper blockbuster. Or so £200,000-a-year IT consultant Paul Joseph thought when he first set eyes on her as she showed him around a luxury rental property in Guildford. He didn’t take the property, but got to keep the girl.

    Today, as Mr Joseph, 39, surveys the wreckage of his life, he rues the day he ever set eyes on Woodhead, 31. Their volatile two-year ­relationship cost him dearly. ‘I was like a lamb to the slaughter,’ he says, shaking his head in disbelief. ‘She tried to destroy me and very nearly succeeded.’ For, in an act of revenge, Miss Woodhead, 31, stripped her ex-partner of everything he owned when his feelings towards her cooled. He lost his job, home, reputation, luxury cars, collection of paintings, his BMW motorbike, Rolex watches, tailored suits and other ­possessions worth more than £100,000. At one point he had nothing but the clothes on his back and 6p in his pocket.

    So how did Woodhead achieve all this? By falsely accusing him of rape.

    Earlier this month at Guildford Crown Court, Woodhead was found guilty of perverting the course of ­justice by making a false allegation of rape, fraud and two counts of theft following a three-week trial, during which a jury decided her dramatic story was a tissue of lies. Denying the charges, she claimed Mr Joseph had raped her after ­drugging her with a sandwich laced with the tranquiliser Diazepam, adding salacious details about him being ‘turned on’ as he removed her jodhpurs. Mr Joseph was put through the indignity of defending his reputation in court, even though he was not being charged with any offence.

    ‘If it hadn’t been so serious, I would have laughed,’ he says. ‘I wanted to walk out of the court in disgust at the pathetic circus Kate created.’ Woodhead is due to be sentenced next month and was warned by Judge Neil Stewart that a custodial sentence was ‘almost inevitable’. Mr Joseph is speaking out now because he’s horrified by comments made by controversial feminist Germaine Greer urging rape victims to name and shame their attackers online instead of reporting the crime to police.

    Speaking at the Cheltenham Literature Festival, Professor Greer said: ‘I wish there were an online rapists’ register and that it was kept up to date, because we know the courts can’t get it right.’ As far as Mr Joseph is concerned, the police and courts got it right in his case. In Woodhead’s case, the judge even lifted the order protecting her anonymity following her conviction. Today, Mr Joseph can’t help but wonder if Woodhead would have given him a second glance if he hadn’t arrived at their first meeting at the rental property she was marketing driving a £70,000 Porsche convertible and wearing a Rolex watch.

    Mr Joseph says: ‘At the time I thought she was attracted to me, but I think the money side of things was there from day one. She was the one who asked me out for a drink. I’m not a flashy person, just a typical boy who likes toys and gadgets.’ 'If it hadn’t been so serious, I would have laughed. I wanted to walk out of the court in disgust at the pathetic circus she created'

    The pair began a relationship. In October 2007, eight months after their first date at a pub, Mr Joseph moved in with Woodhead into a £4,000-a-month rental property in Wisley, Surrey - complete with six acres of land, facilities for her five horses and a river at the bottom of the garden. At first, everything was idyllic. But within months, the relationship became strained. Mr Joseph says he began to fear he’d made a mistake, as his new girlfriend started to show a rather more demanding, disturbing side to her personality. The couple initially agreed to share the rent, but Mr Joseph ended up paying all of it when Woodhead said she was too depressed to continue her work as a part-time property manager.

    Mr Joseph - a divorced father of two sons - also soon came to realise that Woodhead was capable of dramatic behaviour when things didn’t go her way. ‘She kept going on about setting up a riding school. When I told her I couldn’t afford it, she ran out into the field and threw herself into a puddle, crying: 'Look what you do to me',’ he says. ‘I walked back into the house. The next thing I knew, she was standing in the doorway, sobbing and panting, saying: 'Look what you do to me,' over and over again. It was at that point I started to think: 'What have I got myself into?'

    ‘I thought about leaving several times, but was in a Catch-22 situation. She refused to leave the property and the 18-month lease was in my name, so I’d have to go on paying £4,000 a month even if I wasn’t living there.’ The relationship limped on until April last year when Mr Joseph told Woodhead it was over. He spent the night in a local motel before returning to their home because he had nowhere else to go. There, Woodhead begged him to give her another chance. However, Woodhead had a secret agenda.

    On April 10, she went to the police to make an allegation of rape against him. The court heard she gave a ‘detailed video interview’ but was reluctant to undergo a medical examination. Bizarrely, she swore the police to secrecy, saying she would only pursue her complaint if they promised not to approach Mr Joseph until she had sorted out her affairs - including their house. She returned home from the police station, in ‘a friendly and jovial mood,’ acting as though nothing was wrong.

    The couple made love that night and the next day she wrote in Mr Joseph’s notepad: ‘Sex was great last night.’ Strange behaviour for a woman claiming to have been raped. Two weeks after the rape complaint, Mr Joseph’s relationship with Woodhead came to an explosive end.

    On April 28, he found a text message from another man on her phone and, the court heard, a text from an escort website featuring ‘sexy photos’ of his girlfriend. During a furious row, she fled into a field taking Mr Joseph’s two work laptops, mobile phone and briefcase. When she refused to return them, Mr Joseph called the police and had her removed from the property. The following day, Woodhead returned, climbing through an open window while Mr Joseph was at work. When he returned at lunchtime - having been suspended for the loss of the laptop taken by Woodhead - it was to find a locksmith changing the locks.

    ‘I told him: "You can’t do that, this is my property." I showed him the lease agreement in my name and told him Kate had no right to change the locks,’ he says. ‘When I walked into the kitchen, I saw the keys to my Porsche, Audi and my motorbike lined up on the table. I don’t know what Kate was planning to do with them, but I grabbed them, put them in bag and went to leave. ‘She came running after me and tried to grab the bag. It went flying. My car keys fell from the bag and she stuffed them down her jodhpurs.

    'Then she started doing the scariest thing - lying face down doing starfish moves on the gravel to try and injure herself. It was unbelievable.’ Mr Joseph called the police again. When they arrived, he expected her to be removed, but they arrested him because Woodhead had made a complaint of assault. The following day she was granted an injunction preventing him from going within 100 metres of their home.

    ‘I left the police station at 1am thinking: "How the hell did I get into this situation?" I was liable for £4,000 a month for a property I couldn’t even live in and had nothing but the clothes I was wearing and 6p in my pocket,’ says Mr Joseph, who went to stay with a friend. ‘My wallet, passport, all my keys and my possessions were still in the house. There was a £10,000 Bang and Olufsen hi-fi, my Rolex and Breitling watches worth around £15,000, my painting collection, which was insured for £17,000, my antique desk and all my tailored suits.

    ‘To this day, I don’t know what she did with them. All gone. I was paying £4,000 a month for her to live in this house while I was sleeping on a bean-bag. I didn’t have a knife and fork or a towel. In the mornings, I had to dry myself on yesterday’s clothes.’ Mr Joseph then discovered Woodhead had tried to transfer ownership of his Porsche Carrera and BMW motorbike to her name, intending to sell them. He also had to cancel his bank cards because, in happier times, he’d foolishly given Woodhead his pin number so she could draw out money when needed.

    His wallet was left in the house when he was arrested and Mr Jospeh says she withdrew around £3,000. During this time, Woodhead made 52 separate complaints to the police against Mr Joseph. On one occasion she even claimed he’d broken into her house and left a box of Milk Tray chocolates.

    He was arrested four times, but no charges were brought. Then, on May 7 last year - still unaware of the rape accusation - Mr Joseph received a call from a colleague to say police had turned up at his workplace to arrest him. ‘I drove to Staines Police Station thinking they wanted to speak to me about the alleged assault. 'When I got there, a woman police officer said: 'I’m sorry to say an allegation of rape has been made against you by your ex-partner Kate Woodhead.'

    ‘It was a complete shock. It was absolutely devastating. I just wasn’t expecting it. I was in such a daze that to this day I can remember nothing of the interview. ‘It was only after I was bailed and left the station that I started to piece it all together and realised the date was from the weekend we’d spent together. I looked in my pad and read the note from Kate saying: 'Sex was great last night.'

    'I thought: "How the hell?" I called the police and said: "Look, I think I need to come back in because this is an open and shut case." ‘After I was arrested, I sent a text message to all Kate’s friends saying: "Kate has accused me of rape" and a group of them invited me to the pub. I was stunned by what they told me. 'Kate had told one friend that she was going to make me pay for wanting to leave her by telling the police I’d raped her and that I wouldn’t know what had hit me.’

    The friend, in whom Kate Woodhead had confided her 'cry rape' plan, went to the police to give a statement saying she thought the allegations had been made up. She later appeared as a prosecution witness at Woodhead’s trial. It was in August last year that Mr Joseph was informed that the investigation against him had been dropped and that Kate Woodhead had been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. ‘I was ecstatic when she was charged because it had become a full-time job trying to manage Kate and all her complaints to the police,’ says Mr Joseph, who lost his job as a result of the whole episode, but is now in employment again and living more modestly in Kent.

    ‘I did get very depressed, but when I heard Kate had been laughing in the pub about me committing suicide, it started to make me feel angry and that gave me strength. ‘I believe she’s a conwoman. I think this was all about money from day one. 'She knew what she wanted and was prepared to do anything to get it.’


    An office worker who falsely cried rape is facing jail after her lies led to an innocent man being arrested. Samantha Merry, 21, who calls herself 'Sexy Sam' on her MySpace web page, admitted making up the allegation against a 37-year-old man. The suspect was arrested at his home and faced a four-month police investigation, with the possibility of a lengthy jail term if convicted.

    Judge Anthony Goldstaub QC, sitting at Chelmsford Crown Court, told Merry: 'Sort out your affairs on the assumption you're likely to be sent to prison.' Merry, of Great Baddow, Essex, was charged with perverting the course of justice on July 14. She pleaded guilty and will be sentenced on November 15. On her MySpace page, she describes herself as having 'deep blue eyes' and 'size 32 boobs'.

    She adds that she had wanted to 'get into some kind of modeling' before she met her boyfriend and hopes to meet glamour girl Katie Price. Merry describes her job as an 'office junior'. The court heard 235 hours of police time were wasted investigating the false claim before the charges were dropped against the man, from Chelmsford. Judge Goldstaub said: 'Perverting the course of justice is a serious matter.

    'A false allegation of rape - as a result a man is arrested in his home, he spent 15 weeks on bail and there were 235 man hours wasted. 'It has a bad impact on people and affects rape cases all over the country.' After the case, Chief Inspector Joe Wrigley, of Essex Police, said: 'Justice has been done and I hope it serves as a warning to anyone who would want to make a false allegation. 'There are enough real crimes for us to investigate.The real victims need our support and those who don't should refrain from doing this.'



    £250 fine for woman who dumped cat in bin and sparked web fury

    The woman who was caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin was today fined £250. Bank worker Mary Elizabeth Bale admitted causing unnecessary suffering to four-year-old tabby Lola after a case brought by the RSPCA. She became an international hate figure after footage was put online of her stroking the cat before grabbing it and throwing it into a bin and walking off. The minute-and-a-half-long film was viewed millions of times.

    The 45-year-old was caught when the cat's owners Darryl and Stephanie Andrews-Mann reviewed CCTV footage from outside their Coventry house after finding Lola in the bin, 15 hours after she vanished. They posted the video on the web in a bid to track down the culprit. Within hours, angry messages had been posted online and later a Facebook page, reportedly calling for Bale's death, was removed. Today, Bale, of Coventry, appeared close to tears at the city's magistrates' court as she was fined £250, plus a £15 victim surcharge and costs of £1,171.4p. She was also banned from keeping or owning animals for the next five years.

    A second charge of failing to provide the cat with a suitable environment, contrary to the 2006 Animal Welfare Act, was dropped. District judge Caroline Goulborn told Bale the potential of the offence to have caused harm to the cat was substantial, but in reality it had not been hurt. She said: “The media interest in this case has resulted in you being vilified… and I have taken that into account.” Judge Goulborn, who was told Bale's elderly father was gravely ill at the time, added: “I accept that you were in a stressful situation at the time, but that's no excuse for what you did.” Bale has apologised, adding: “I cannot explain why I did this, it is completely out of character… it was a split-second of misjudgment that has got completely out of control.”

    Hina Patel Woman teacher, 37, who had sex with two 15-year-old boy pupils guilty of 'appalling abuse of trust

    A woman teacher who admitted having sex with two 15-year-old boy pupils was yesterday condemned for committing an 'appalling abuse of trust'. Hina Patel, 37, had 'full sexual intercourse' with the teenagers when she was working as a supply teacher at Birkdale High School for boys near Southport, Merseyside. Patel met the boys for sex sessions at her home in nearby Hightown over several weeks between February 1 and March 18, a court heard yesterday.

    Birkdale headteacher Gary Loveridge today said he was 'appalled' by Patel's behaviour. She was suspended as soon as the allegations emerged earlier this year. 'I am appalled she used her position in such a way,' said Mr Loveridge.

    'We are relieved we found out at such an early stage - but it just shows how you have to be very vigilant and your processes have to be robust.' Patel pleaded guilty to two charges of abusing her position of trust by sexual misconduct at North Sefton Magistrates Court. Patrick Williamson, defending, told the court its powers were not sufficient to sentence Patel. She will be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court next month.

    Chairman of the bench Caroline Spencer bailed Patel on condition she did not contact the boys or any pupils from the school. Patel was recruited by Birkdale High in September last year as a cover supervisor and used to fill short-term absences of teachers at the comprehensive, where 930 boys aged 11 to 16 study. Described as a 'varied but demanding position', her responsibilities included setting work for pupils, behaviour management and supervision.

    Miss Patel was listed on the school website as being the wellbeing officer for the most junior pupils. She also led pupils in helping to prepare a school magazine. The revelations have come as a great shock to parents. One mother said: ‘I am absolutely speechless. With physical sports of all kinds, there are all sorts of things a parent can worry about but this is one of the last things you’d expect.

    ‘Lots of parents are horrified as it is the last thing you would expect from a good school like this one.’ A father said: ‘There are many, many parents who are rightly angry over this. 'Although the school has acted promptly, there had been some concerns among pupils for some time.’

    The two boys cannot be identified for legal reasons but were under the age of consent at the time. Government guidance warns 'sexual relationships between staff and pupils will be regarded as a grave breach of trust'. The school motto is 'Nihil nisi bonum' – 'Only the best will do' – and it counts Everton and England Under-21 midfielder Jack Rodwell as a former pupil.

    nancy fiedler LEFT: MOTHER Nancy Fiedler

    Melissa Reed - whose real name is Eva Fiedler - disappeared with her mother during a bitter child custody battle in New Jersey in 1984. At the time she was just six years old. Now she is 32. Engaged to be married, she discovered she could not obtain a marriage licence - because Melissa Reed is not her real name. When suspicious authorities began asking questions, her mother - Nancy Dunsavage Fiedler, alias Debbie Reed - came clean.

    Now Eva has had her first conversation with her father in 26 years - while her mother has been arrested. Fiedler had been granted custody of her daughter after her divorce from Eva's father, named in reports as New Hampshire resident Greg Fiedler, in 1983. But in 1984 he took his ex-wife to court, accusing her of denying him visitation rights to their daughter.

    He was granted ten days custody of Eva - and Fiedler, who accused her ex of being abusive, panicked. In Nevada court papers she said she feared for her life, accusing her ex-husband of saying he would 'hunt us down' and 'end it all for both of us'. 'Day in and day out, fear and violence were part of my life,' she wrote.

    'I fled because i had no money (for a lawyer)... and I wanted to remove my daughter from his life of threats and fear. 'I did not want this to be her future too.' The mother and daughter have lived under a variety of aliases ever since - mostly in Nevada. Eva never held a driver's licence or Social Security number, living virtually as a ghost.

    When she tried to apply for a marriage licence, however, she was unable to get one without photo ID. At that point, both she and her mother tried to legally change their names to the aliases they had used so long - Melissa and Debbie Reed. It is not clear why Melissa, or Eva, believed that a name change was necessary.

    But authorities began asking questions - and within hours police had confronted Fiedler in their home. She confessed. 'The wedding is set, the guests are committed and she cannot get a marriage licence because she has no photo ID,' she wrote in court papers. 'This has brought me to the [realisation] that we cannot continue living like this.' Now she is facing extradition back to New Jersey to face the kidnapping charge.

    Meanwhile Eva and her father, now 62, have had their first conversation in 26 years - and it did not, apparently, go well. 'It was the most difficult conversation I’ve ever had,' Mr Fiedler told local website NJ.com. 'I had nothing to relate to,' he added. 'Twenty-six years have gone by.'

    They appear to have had an especially tense moment when he asked her to tell him why she had filed to change her name. He claimed he said: 'Eva Marie, this is your father speaking. I know who you are. There has to be a reason you are trying to change your name. ' But she would not elaborate, he said.

    'She was taken aback by everything,' he said. 'I was a little disappointed. She's still trying to protect her mother.' Police do not believe that Eva Fiedler knew anything about the case, said Sgt. Frank Roman, commander of major crimes for the Somerset County Prosecutor's office in New Jersey. 'It is still a very active investigation, but we believe she was not aware of this, no,' Roman told The Associated Press. Roman said that Eva Fiedler should be treated as a victim in the case, but 'it's not like she was ever in any danger or anything like that.'

    christy smith LANCASTER, Pa. -- A high school teacher in the School District of Lancaster has been charged in connection with having sexual contact with a student.

    Christy L. Smith, 32, of the 700 block of College Avenue, has been charged with multiple felony offenses for sexual contact she is accused of having with a student, Lancaster police said. The student was 15 at the time of the contact. Police said between November 2008 and January 2009, Smith, a McCaskey High School English teacher, had multiple sexual encounters with the male student at her home in Lancaster. Police arrested Smith Thursday night following a 9-month investigation. Officers said they were tipped off by one of the student's relatives in January. They said they made the arrest after interviewing the student.

    "Being 15-years-old, you're really not old enough to make this kind of adult decision. And it has to be extremely difficult for someone that age to have to be in a process like this," said Lancaster Police Chief Keith Sadler. Smith has been charged with three counts of statutory sexual assault, six counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, three counts of unlawful contact with minor and three counts of corruption of minors following a nine-month investigation, police said. She is in Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $250,000 bail. McCaskey High School has suspended Smith from all of her duties. Police said there is the possibility that there may be more victims. Anyone with information regarding the background or activities of Smith is asked to call Det. Harnish with Lancaster City police at 717-735-3350. Callers do not have to give their names to provide information.

    School District Statement

    The School District of Lancaster released this statement Friday afternoon. "The School District is fully cooperating with local authorities to ensure this situation is dealt with appropriately. When an individual is hired by the District, there is an expectation they will conduct themselves in a professional manner. Should Ms. Smith be found guilty, the District will take every measure to ensure she will not return to our classrooms. In the interim, Ms. Smith has been suspended from her classroom duties."

    patricia penrose Woman who married three husbands at once... and explained her absences by claiming she had cancer

    A middle-aged woman led a triple life with three trusting ‘husbands’ in different homes at the same time. For five years Patricia Penrose, 51, used lies, charm and deception to prevent any of them finding out about each other. The red-haired mother-of-three became involved with two men living 40 miles apart and married both of them within seven months in ceremonies in the Scottish town of Gretna Green to ensure none of her friends or relatives found out.

    To explain her long absences she said she was working nights as a nurse or was having treatment in hospital for cancer, and forbade them from visiting her. Her astonishing deception was revealed when she admitted two counts of bigamy and was given 220 hours community service at Dumfries Sheriff’s Court. The court heard that she snared her victims through lonely hearts advertisements after her long-term marriage to 54-year-old Edmund Penrose hit trouble.

    She spent about half the week in Sheffield with husband number two, delivery driver Jim Bell, 49. He later discovered she opened store accounts in his name and left him £4,000 in debt. Husband number three, joiner Martin Wright, 54, took out a mortgage to buy a £52,000 home for them. They went on trips together, but astonishingly she spent only two nights over four years at their house in Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. All along she was also periodically living in her legal marital home in Maltby, Rotherham. Police were called in when Mr Penrose reported his wife as missing in April 2009 and found her other two marriage certificates.

    The court heard that the couple married in 1977. She met divorced father-of-two Mr Bell through an internet dating site in 2002. Their first date was at Sheffield’s Meadowhall shopping centre and they ended up in bed. Penrose showed him photographs of her three children and said her marriage had ended in divorce because her husband cheated on her. She told him she worked nights at the hospital and ‘would disappear for days’ before turning up again at his house, once in a nurse’s uniform. They married in November 2004 at the Gretna Green Register Office, dragging two strangers off the street to act as witnesses.

    Mr Bell said she moved into his two-bedroom Sheffield council house and then claimed to be suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma, a form of blood cancer, even producing literature to explain the condition. ‘I once went to visit her at Rotherham Hospital and they told me they had never heard of her. When she came back she told me she had been to Nottingham for treatment. I decided to trust her and let it carry on. We had a fantastic sex life – perhaps that is what she used me for. ‘I was curious about her movements especially as I never saw her at Christmas but she said she was stuck at the hospital and I believed her.’ He said she left him without warning following her arrest.

    A similar tale of woe came from Mr Wright, a divorced father of two. He responded to a newspaper ad in the spring of 2004 from an ‘outgoing, bubbly, country-loving redhead’. They met halfway between their homes for a date near junction 28 of the M1. He also believed she was divorced.

    Mr Wright said: ‘We started meeting up about twice a week – always half-way between her place and mine. She just liked going for meals. ‘After a few months, she started dropping hints about marriage. She would hover by the jewellery shop window and say things like, “If you wanted to ask the question then I might be inclined to say yes”.’ They found a three-bedroom property and Mr Wright took a mortgage in his name because Penrose failed credit checks. The marriage at Gretna was set for May 2005, but two days before the big day she phoned to say she had been rushed into hospital for an operation to remove her fallopian tubes.

    The wedding was rearranged for a week later and they booked a cottage for a week. ‘It wasn’t much of a honeymoon,’ said Mr Wright. ‘She had a big plaster on her stomach covering what I supposed was the operation scar.’ Halfway through the week Penrose claimed she was feeling unwell and needed to return to hospital for ‘observation’. From then on they met only for holidays, most of which ended early. ‘She just spent all her time in hospital. She only ever spent two nights in our married home.’ By 2009 they were keeping in touch by text and meeting only once a month for a meal.

    He had not seen Penrose for six weeks when the police rang to say she had been reported missing ... by her real husband. When they next met she even tried to explain the police inquiry as a misunderstanding. A bitter Mr Wright said she should have been jailed. ‘I think the sentence is way too lenient. She upset a lot of people’s lives. She has wasted a lot of my life and it has put a few years on me.’


    A woman sexually assaulted a five-month-old baby while she allowed her paedophile boyfriend to take photographs on his mobile phone, a court heard today.

    Tracy Dawber, 44, allegedly let Colin Blanchard take the indecent images as she sat the youngster on her lap at her home in Southport, Merseyside. Dawber admits it was her holding the baby in the photographs but denies one count of sexually assaulting the child and five counts of permitting indecent photographs to be taken. The jury at Winchester Crown Court was told that IT businessman Blanchard, 40, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, had admitted the 'extremely serious offences, for which he will be punished', Simon Morgan, prosecuting said.

    He said he would give evidence against Dawber but that was not all of the case against her. In interview Dawber told police she could not remember the pictures being taken, but Mr Morgan told the jury the Nokia phone always flashed when it took the pictures. He explained that some had been taken from only about nine inches away on August 20 2008.

    'The Crown say the defendant was able to see the phone being used. That Mr Blanchard must have been on his knees or stood and leaning very far forward.' Mr Morgan said the pair had met in 2007 and had a sexual relationship and that she had become 'deeply involved' with Blanchard's 'unacceptable activities'. She described him as a sociable person but said she had been 'disgusted when she heard on the news what he had been involved with'.

    Blanchard was caught in June 2009 when a work colleague discovered child pornography on his computer, the court heard. He was arrested at Manchester airport and a connection via a Facebook account was made with Dawber. Officers also uncovered the mobile phone from Blanchard's Volvo which contained the images of the baby, which were shown to the jury. It also showed Dawber in explicit poses.

    When arrested in November 2009 Dawber would not confirm it was her holding the baby but she later admitted it. Officers found child pornography on her computer the same as that discovered on Blanchard's and search words on her machine linked to child porn such as 'Lolita'. A PDF file containing stories about incest was also found. The trial is expected to last seven days. The case was adjourned until tomorrow.

    patricia dye A 31-year-old woman who posed as a boy, cutting her hair and using male aliases so she could date teenage girls has been jailed for six months.

    Patricia Dye also was ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation and follow any recommended treatment. In a case echoing the film Boys Don't Cry, Dye tricked at least two teenage girls into dating her. Charges were filed in connection with only one, a 16-year-old.

    She was arrested in June after the girl ran away from home for a few days and stayed with Dye for at least part of that time. Dye pleaded guilty yesterday to sexual imposition, attempted sexual imposition and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Warren County Juvenile Court Judge Mike Powell in Lebanon, about 25 miles north of Cincinnati, sentenced Dye to jail and put her on probation for two years.

    He also ordered Dye not to have contact with the victim or the victim's family and classified her as a sexual offender, which requires her to register with authorities every six months for 15 years. 'This woman victimised a young girl and needed to be punished for her actions,' Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said in a statement. 'Equally important is that we monitor and make sure that Ms. Dye does not have any victims in the future.' A statement from the 16-year-old victim was read in court, the Dayton Daily News reported. 'I'm even scared to walk my dog,' she said. 'I used to trust people. Now I don't.' Dye's lawyer, Rob Kaufman, said he had pushed for the mental health evaluation and potential treatment.

    His client feels remorse and 'has really learned from this experience,' he added. 'It was the first time she was ever in jail, and I don't believe she would ever get in trouble again,' Kaufman said. 'This has really had a big impact on her.' Dye's parents are in poor health, and she is looking forward to getting out of jail and being with them again, Kaufman said. In the film Boy's Don't Cry actress Hillary Swank plays Brandon, a girl who wants to live as a boy. She falls in love with Lana, played by Chloë Sevigny, and lies about her gender.

    kate woodhead 'Cry rape' woman claimed boyfriend had laced Pringles sandwich with diazepam after she thought he was having affair

    A horsewoman who claimed her boyfriend fed her a Pringles sandwich laced with diazepam to make her drowsy before raping her is facing jail. Kate Woodhead’s fiction extended to salacious details about him being ‘turned on’ as he pulled off her jodhpurs, a court heard. But after a three-week trial, a jury decided that her story was a pack of lies.

    She made it up to get back at Porsche-driving Paul Joseph because she feared he was having an affair and thought he was about to walk out on her, Guildford Crown Court heard. During the case she was granted anonymity under an order made by the judge. But this was lifted when she was convicted. The court heard that Mr Joseph, an IT consultant, divorced his wife in 2007 to be with Woodhead, who ran a business providing horses and carriages for weddings. They moved into a rented lodge with a stable block in Wisley, Surrey.

    In the early hours of April 10 last year Woodhead went with a friend to a police station to accuse Mr Joseph of rape. She told officers she would pursue her complaint only if they promised not to approach her boyfriend until after she had sorted out her affairs, including the house. She went home in a ‘friendly and jovial mood’, the jury was told, and the couple continued to share the house and enjoy sex while he remained in ignorance of what was happening behind his back. The friend who accompanied her to the police station told the court Woodhead said she intended to make Mr Joseph pay for the ‘other woman’ and he ‘wouldn’t know what had hit him’.

    Prosecutor Hugh Forgan said: ‘The allegation of rape is entirely fictitious. The pair had a topsy-turvy relationship and at the time of the allegation they were sleeping in ­separate beds. ‘However they still had a sex life, in fact she even had sex with him the day after going to the police crying rape.’ Their relationship ended after a furious row when Mr Joseph found a large number of ­condoms in a drawer and became convinced Woodhead was selling herself for sex.

    Woodhead kicked him out, changed the locks and obtained a court order banning him from the premises. She packed his belongings, including a top-of-the-range Bang and Olufsen stereo, expensive art prints, and the desk from his study, into a horsebox. They were driven away and were never seen again. In another ‘malicious’ act, she lied to the DVLA, transferring ownership of his ­Porsche ­Carrera and BMW motorbike to her name, intending to sell them.

    She was arrested after her friend went back to the police to tell them she thought the rape scenario was made up. The rape allegation against Mr Joseph was dropped and no action taken against him. Cross-examining Mr Joseph, Andrew Turton, defending Woodhead, suggested that he made her a sandwich of Pringles and diazepam, then when she became drowsy he carried her to bed, and was ‘turned on’ by removing her jodhpurs before having sex with her without her consent.

    Mr Joseph said: ‘A Pringle sandwich laced with diazepam must have been the driest ever. You’d think you could taste it. I wouldn’t eat it.’ The jury found Woodhead guilty of perverting the course of justice, fraud and two counts of theft. She had denied all the charges. Remanding her on bail until sentencing next month, Judge Neil Stewart said a custodial sentence was ‘almost inevitable’.


    As millions of decent families face benefits cuts, one woman who's never worked in her life is investing hers... in a £4,500 boob job

    Most families who are due to lose their child benefit are worrying about how they'll make ends meet without it. But for Kelly Marshall, who has five children by four different fathers, the handout has never been about paying for nappies, food and other everyday expenses. She saved her benefit money to help pay for breast enhancement.

    And as many parents envisage tightening their belts after the Tories announced plans to cut the benefit for higher-rate taxpayers, she plans to save more of hers for liposuction and a tummy tuck. Miss Marshall, who has never worked, rakes in almost £29,000 a year from benefits - and last year spent £4,500 to go from a 34A to a 34DD. She explained: 'I have wanted a boob job since I was a teen. But it wasn't until I had five children that I could afford it - with all the extra benefits I get. Now I hope to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and regular Botox.

    'I thought having children would make my boobs bigger, but that never happened so I decided to do something about them. 'I saved money from my benefits for four months to cover half the cost and put the rest on a credit card, which I pay back with my benefits. 'I know most people will think it is wrong I am spending taxpayers' money on my looks. But I deserve it because I am a good mum. Having children has taken its toll on my body. All mums should be able to have cosmetic surgery.

    'I don't care that it is at the taxpayers' cost,' she told Closer magazine. 'I am just proud of my looks and family - and it's my decision what the money is spent on.' Miss Marshall, 32, receives monthly payments of £870 in housing benefit, £975 in child tax credit, and £303 in child benefit, giving her an income equivalent to a pre-tax salary of £39,000. On Monday, George Osborne announced plans to prevent families on benefits receiving more than £26,000 a year.

    The Chancellor said the aim was to put a cap on the maximum amount it is possible for any one person to claim and linked the figure to the average working income. Critics pointed out, however, that any working household would need to earn at least £35,000 to take home £26,000. Miss Marshall has no plans to start working. She once went to a job centre, but quickly realised she would be financially much better off if she did not work.

    'What's the point? My mum worked all her life and she paid taxes so I feel I am getting what I deserve,' she said. 'Some people might think I am a scrounger. 'But I don't think me or my children should miss out on nice things just because I have never worked.' Miss Marshall's children, aged between three and 16, don't appear to miss out. They all have the latest computers and gadgets, and the family have been on two holidays abroad this year.

    They have a PlayStation3, a Wii and an Xbox 360 and each of the children has an additional games console to themselves. However, Miss Marshall said: 'They only have three laptops between them so I might have to buy another one soon because they don't like sharing.' She also wants them to experience the benefits of travel. 'I always take the kids abroad,' she said. 'We have been to Tenerife and Cyprus, and this year we have been to Magaluf twice.

    'Each holiday costs about £2,000, but it's good to get away, and the kids and I deserve it.' Back home at the detached house that she shares with Lewis, 16, twins Mia and Kallie, 11, Nio, ten, and three-year-old Lenni, Miss Marshall has furnished each of the four bedrooms with a flat-screen TV and keeps a separate wardrobe just for her jeans. She also says she has a penchant for designer labels, which is shared by her daughters, who 'love Armani'. However, although Miss Marshall receives more than many hard-working families she admits that she has also run up £10,000 of debt.

    Sarah Lindsay and Audrey Grabarkiewicz Two middle-aged teachers in the United States are facing up to ten years in jail after hosting summer sex parties for teenagers.

    Blondes Sarah Lindsay and Audrey Grabarkiewicz plied boys with drink and marijuana at the illegal raves at their home. Some of their victims were as young as 11.

    Lindsay, 42, and Grabarkiewicz, 44, are being held in custody in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. Grabarkiewicz, who worked as a teacher at Lake Bowen Baptist Church, is charged with 10 counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

    Investigators said Grabarkiewicz also had 'sexual relations with some of the victims' but, because they were older than 16, she will not be charged with those offences. Lindsay, a teacher at Boiling Springs Elementary school, is charged with nine counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal sexual conduct with a minor between 11 and 14 years old. The Rev. Mark Williams, pastor of Lake Bowen Baptist Church, said Grabarkiewicz was fired from the church as soon as she was arrested. He said: We expect that the teachers working with the children meet a higher moral standard because of their employment in a church-related program." Lindsay resigned from her job earlier this week.

    Sheriff of Boiling Springs, Chuck Wright, said the women could have been involved with more teens. 'We always try to make sure that we don't miss any victims,' Wright said. 'We want to send a clear message to anyone who would contribute to the delinquency of a minor. That is, don't ask for mercy, because we're not going to give you any. 'Too many of our children are dying on our roadways because they're under the influence of alcohol or drugs provided to them by someone older.' Wright added. 'This has to stop.'

    hina patel A female teacher at an all-boys school has been charged with sex offences against two pupils.

    Hina Patel, 37, was working as a supply teacher when over a period of several weeks she allegedly engaged two boys, both 16, in sexual acts while at the school. Patel was employed as a cover supervisor, filling short-term absences of teachers at Birkdale High School, Merseyside, which has 930 pupils aged 11 to 16. Miss Patel was listed on the school website as being the wellbeing officer for the most junior pupils. She also led pupils in helping to prepare a school magazine.

    She was immediately suspended from her position after the allegations emerged earlier this year. Yesterday she was charged with sexual misconduct against two pupils at the school. Birkdale High, a former secondary modern, has a reputation for academic and sporting excellence. The school motto is Nihil Nisi Bonum – Only the Best Will Do – and it counts Everton and England Under-21 midfielder Jack Rodwell as a former pupil. Last night parents spoke of their shock at the alleged offences against the two boys. One mother said: ‘I am absolutely speechless. With physical sports of all kinds there are all sorts of things a parent can worry about but this is one of the last things you’d expect. ‘Lots of parents are horrified as it is the last thing you would expect from a good school like this one.’

    A father said: ‘There are many, many parents who are rightly angry over this. Although the school has acted promptly, there had been some concerns among pupils for some time.’ The boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are said to have been withdrawn from the school. Miss Patel was suspended from her position at Birkdale High School in Southport once the allegations emerged

    Position of trust: Miss Patel was suspended from her position at Birkdale High School in Southport once the allegations emerged

    Although the pupils are thought to be above the age of consent, it is a criminal offence for a person ‘to engage in any sexual activity with a person aged under 18 with whom they have a relationship of trust, irrespective of the age of consent, even if the basis for their relationship is consensual’. Patel is to appear in court next month on two counts of abusing her position of trust by engaging in sexual activity with a child. Headmaster Gary Loveridge said the school was fully co-operating with police in their investigations. He added: ‘We can’t say anything because there is no hard and fast information available. ‘If we make any presumptions, it would be liable to wreck any police case.’

    A spokesman for Sefton Council added: ‘A member of staff was suspended as soon as these allegations arose and her fixed-term contract has now come to an end.’ A spokesman for Merseyside Police said: ‘We can confirm that Hina Patel has been charged with two counts of abusing her position of trust (as a school employee) by sexual activity with a child.’ Patel, who lives in a £200,000 three-bedroomed semi-detached house in Hightown, Merseyside, refused to comment.

     tracy Sinclair Robinson, Anthony Robinson Lottery winner's wife forged his signature to help herself to £600,000 of his fortune

    The wife of a lottery millionaire repeatedly forged his signature to obtain more than £600,000 from his winnings, a court heard today. Anthony Robinson scooped £2.7million on the lottery in 1995 and married Tracy Sinclair, the mother of his three children, the following year. But a jury heard how over a seven-year period up to their split in 2008, she allegedly added his name to a variety of financial documents in order to access cash.

    The court heard the couple, who are now divorced, were spending £10,000 a month by 2004 and had only £1million of the jackpot left. They were warned by a financial adviser that their fortune would run out within ten years if they didn’t curb their spending. Prosecutor Nick Burn said the defendant, who has gone by the double-barrelled surname of Sinclair-Robinson since her marriage, used a forged signature to take out a £400,000 mortgage on their home. The mortgage was apparently used to pay off previous mortgages the couple had taken out on their £750,000 gated property in Pattingham, near Wolverhampton.

    The 42-year-old defendant is also alleged to have claimed £171,000 in cash over a four-year period from the couple’s Friends Provident investment fund and used false applications to get credit cards from Halifax Bank, RBS and Marks & Spencer in her husband’s name - running up bills of £46,600 in the process. She is also accused of forging her husband’s signature on an encashment from Scottish Widows. Sinclair-Robinson denies six charges of dishonesty - two of fraud, two of obtaining services by deception and one each of obtaining by deception and theft.

    Mr Robinson, who has continued to work as a labourer despite his lottery win, told Stafford Crown Court he ‘trusted’ his wife to handle all their financial matters. He added: 'She showed me statements and I trusted her with them. I never authorised her to sign documents on my behalf. I don’t know what the money was spent on - she never told me.’ Under cross-examination by his ex-wife’s barrister, Jonathan Rose, Mr Robinson accepted they had been ‘millionaires living a millionaire’s lifestyle’. But he denied suggestions he knew his spouse was running up five-figure credit card debts on shopping trips.

    Mr Rose claimed it had been the ‘practice’ for Sinclair-Robinson to sign her husband’s name and it had been done in his full knowledge. The court heard the couple, from Wolverhampton, met in 1986 and had three children, the oldest of whom is now 20 and the youngest ten. Mr Robinson did not go public with his lottery win, but the court head the couple bought a derelict manor house, Broom Hall, in a hamlet near Stafford, for £210,000 soon after. They spent £400,000 renovating the seven-bedroom property, which is now worth £1million, and moved to the Pattingham address in 2002.

    The jury was told the marriage ran into difficulties in 2006 and Mr Robinson walked out of their home 18 months later. Divorce proceedings commenced in October of that year, just before Mr Robinson discovered the alleged fraud. Sinclair-Robinson remains in the marital home, where an Aston Martin stood on the drive today. The four-bedroom house is currently on the market with offers invited in the region of £745,000. According to the estate agent it is ‘finished to the highest of standards’. Mr Burn told the jury that much of the evidence about Sinclair-Robinson forging her then husband’s signature on financial documents would not be contested. He added: ‘The focus of the case will be whether the defendant was dishonest when she forged her husband’s signature.

    ‘There is no dispute that the husband’s signatures do not appear on these disputed documents. The forgeries, the prosecution say, must have been deliberate and there were a number of them. ‘Mr Robinson says he did not know or approve of what his wife was doing. The basic evidence and the basic facts indicate that Mrs Sinclair-Robinson deliberately forged her husband’s signature on a number of documents.

    ‘Whatever happened to the money, whatever the family circumstances, you can still come to the view that what was done was dishonest.’ The case continues

    A nurse who seized a dying man's mobile phone when he begged a hospital switchboard for water has been struck off.

    Widow Susan Sauter was unable to take direct action against Caroline Lowe because, as a midwife, she belonged to the same professional body. She was at the Nursing and Midwifery Council tribunal yesterday to see Lowe's sacking for her treatment of 60-year-old Derek Sauter at Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup. Lowe, 53, of Theydon Bois, Essex, did not attend.

    bethany storro


    The parents of a woman who lied to the world about a total stranger throwing acid into her face have apologised for their daughter's 'betrayal'.

    Nancy and Joe Neuwelt told reporters they had had no idea that their daughter Bethany Storro was suffering from psychological problems. 'Until yesterday, we believed her fully,' Mr Neuwelt said. 'As any good parents would, we stood by our daughter... We continue to do that.'

    The couple remained baffled as to why their 28-year-old daughter would throw acid into her own face, and then make up a story about being attacked by a total stranger. 'She's obviously dealing with some deep internal, emotional and psychological problems that we had no knowledge of,' Storro's mother Nancy said. 'She's got a long road ahead of her, but she's on the road, and we're going to walk it with her.' Bethany Storro, 28, confessed to police earlier this week, saying the severe burns she suffered in the horrific 'attack' were actually 'self-inflicted'. Police said they did not know the motive behind her bizarre plan.

    Her confession came after police, suspicious at the holes in her story, turned up the pressure by searching her house. It is not clear if she will be criminally charged. ‘It’s obvious to everybody here that she’s got a fragile mental state,’ said Commander Marla Schuman, who led the investigation to find the bogus attacker. ‘She is extremely upset and remorseful. This got much bigger than she expected. He added that the investigation had wasted hundreds of hours of police time.

    Storro had claimed a black woman in her late twenties came up to her as she walked into a Starbucks coffee shop in Vancouver, Washington on August 30 and hurled the acid in her face after saying: ‘Hey pretty girl, do you want to drink this?’ She suffered severe burns, her eyesight saved only by a pair of sunglasses she had allegedly bought earlier that day. But after she held a press conference about her horrific experience, doubts began to emerge about her story.

    A reporter for the Vancouver Voice visited a park where Storro claims she was attacked and talked to a number of homeless people who had witness the incident. They claimed she was 'clearly alone when she dropped to the ground screaming.' There were also questions about how Storro - who has been almost deaf since having spinal meningitis as a child - could have heard what her assailant said. The internet was soon rife with rumours that the attack was a hoax.

    Then Storro pulled out of an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show, claiming the interview 'was going to possibly turn into another direction, so my family and I decided not to go on.' Police began to find holes in Miss Storro’s story soon after she posed with bandages covering her head. There was no question that she had been badly burned by strong caustic acid, possibly hydrochloric or sulphuric acid.

    But doctors suggested the splash pattern of the acid wounds looked like liquid had been poured or rubbed on the skin, rather than thrown. And hard as they tried, police could not find any witnesses to back up Miss Storro’s version of events. Vancouver police chief Clifford Cook said Storro was still being interviewed by detectives. Schuman said the alleged attack and the probe stretched the resources of Vancouver's small police department.

    'It's been hundreds of hours,' Schuman said about the time invested in the investigation. Cook said any decision to charge Storro with a crime would be left to the Clark County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. 'She is extremely upset,' Schuman said. 'In many ways, this got bigger than she expected.

    A burn surgeon who operated on Storro said the substance thrown on her face was an acid as strong as hydrochloric or sulfuric acid. Storro held a press conference as she recovered in the burns unit at a hospital in Portland, Oregon, earlier this month. She was hailed as 'brave' as, heavily bandaged after her operation, and flanked by her mother and father, she said: 'It was the most painful thing ever.

    'My heart stopped. It ripped through my clothing the instant it touched my shirt; I could feel it burning through my second layer of skin.' Her mother said had Storro not been wearing the sunglasses - which her daughter claimed she had bought just an hour earlier, despite never wearing sunglasses - may have saved her eyesight. She referred to it as 'the hand of God protecting her eyes - she would have been blind'. And, in quotes now revealed to be fabrication, she said of her 'attacker': 'I have never, ever seen this girl in my entire life. When I first saw her, she had this weirdness about her - like jealousy, rage.

    'Was it a dare, or did the woman wake up Monday morning and tell herself that today, she was going to "carry some acid in a cup and throw it on the first person I see?".' Vancouver police spokeswoman Kim Kapp said that doctors and authorities are trying to determine what kind of substance caused Storro's facial burns. Dr Nick Eshraghi said Storro suffered second-degree burns and perhaps deeper burns. He added that his goal during the surgery was to remove as much damaged skin as possible.

    At the time of the press conference, Mr Neuwelt said the family hoped the attacker was quickly found. 'You can imagine how I feel,' he said. 'This is my little girl. We're going to get through this we're not going to allow this to stop our lives. We're going to get through it. Storro had only recently moved back to her home town after splitting up with her husband.

    Just days before she admitted lying, her former mother-in-law, Pamela Storro, called claims that she made up the story ‘insane.’ ‘There is no way she would ever do anything like this,’ she said, adding that the idea that she fabricated the incident was ‘as hideous as the crime itself.’

    ashley anne kirilow Fake cancer woman starved herself and shaved hair for two years to con friends and family out of thousands dollars

    * Ashley Anne Kirilow shaved her head and eyebrows and starved herself
    * Fraudster told her parents she only had 'months to live'
    * Well-wishers organised a benefit to make sure she had enough money

    A fraudster conned well-wishers out of thousands of dollars by falsely claiming she had terminal cancer. Ashley Anne Kirilow shaved her head and eyebrows and even starved herself to look like a chemotherapy patient during the two-year scam. In a final insult to genuine cancer sufferers, the 23-year-old claimed she had just months to live and had 'Won't quit' tattooed on her knuckles.

    But now Ashley has finally admitted her illness is a hoax and is set to appear in court in Canada on fraud charges. The con artist claims she did it to get noticed and persuade her estranged parents to get back together. She said: 'I know what I did was wrong but I was trying to get noticed.

    'I was trying to get my family back together and I just didn't want to feel like I was nothing anymore. 'It went wrong, the story spread like crazy and then suddenly it seemed like the whole world knew about it.' In late 2008 Ashley was treated for a benign lump in her breast but after the procedure she started telling friends she had breast cancer.

    During the following months the compulsive liar went on to tell people she had brain cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer and ovarian cancer, at various stages and in various combinations. In 2009 Ashley then called her father, Mike, who she hadn't seen for four years since the breakdown of her parents marriage. Kirilow told him that she needed a bone marrow transplant or she would be dead in six months. Her father was immediately suspicious.

    He said: 'I had the feeling something wasn't right but I didn't feel I could say anything straight away. 'I spent the next 10 days trying to reach her and when I couldn't I left her a message saying I would tell the police to knock her door down. 'She called me back straight away and shouted at me to stay out of her life. 'I didn't hear from her again for more than a year.'

    In the meantime Kirilow also contacted her biological mother, Cindy Edwards, who she had had little contact with since she was 14, to say she needed money for chemotherapy. Her mother also smelled a rat. She said: 'The only thing she ever wanted from me was money, and I couldn?t ever give it to her. 'I was crying but I told her she was beautiful and that chemo was fully covered in Canada and she would be fine.

    'Ashley then got angry and told me she was just calling to tell me before she died that I was the worst mother in the world. 'She was always desperate for attention and as a child always wanted to be a princess. 'She just wanted more and more no matter what we gave her.'

    After failing to get money from her parents Ashley went on to convince her friend, Adam Catley, of her fatal illness and he let her live rent free with him for several months before organising a benefit at his father's pub. The 22-year-old said: 'I really did believe her and obviously I wanted to do all I could to help. 'We raised more than 9,000 dollars with the benefit and the next day i gave her the money in an envelope. 'She was good, I'll give her that. She had me fooled 100 per cent.'

    Weeks after the benefit Ashley started a charity Facebook group called Change for a Cure. The group attracted a mass following of more than 4,000 kind-hearted people and it is thought more than 20,000 dollars was raised during various events under the name of the charity. Ashley, who also built up more than 40,000 dollars of credit card debt, is thought to have spent all of the money raised through the charity.

    Towards the end of last year, while charity events were still being held, Ashley posted a message on Facebook saying her cancer had worsened and this would be her last post. In a last attempt to build a relationship with his daughter Mike phoned Ashley who then broke down on the telephone and admitted to her father the whole thing was a hoax. He said: 'This is so embarrassing for us. I just hope she does the right thing now.

    'She has loved playing the victim since she was a child and has always wanted to be famous.' Ashley added: 'I dug myself into a hole I couldn't get out of. 'There is no one to blame but myself but I really want to find a way to give all of the

    jessica vega The cash-cow bride accused of posing as a dying cancer patient to score wedding-day freebies still insists she's really sick - and not just a sick scammer.

    Jessica Vega broke her silence Wednesday, calling her estranged husband a bitter and abusive drunk who lied when he told the world she tricked kind strangers into showering the couple with a free honeymoon, gown and wedding bands. "I'm not manipulative," Vega told the Daily News in an exclusive sitdown. "Why would I ever create this thing? ... I have a beautiful daughter to live for." The 23-year-old Westchester County newlywed - who split from Michael O'Connell within months of their May wedding - swears that a doctor at a Bronx clinic told her in February that she has terminal leukemia.

    She also said she was fighting the illness with "water, the right foods and exercise" - rather than chemotherapy. "I had seen what it did to my grandmother," she said. "I said, 'No way.'" Vega couldn't produce any immediate proof from her doctor - "maybe tomorrow," she said. O'Connell says that Vega is lying, that there is no proof and that she concocted her sob story to win his pity and a fantasy wedding. "I have leukemia," Vega insisted.

    "It's completely false what Michael is saying," she added. "We're going through a nasty divorce, and it's a shame he escalated it to this level." O'Connell cackled when told Vega stood by her story and said he felt like a "complete moron" and a "jackass" for believing the woman he fell for at a Manhattan culinary school. "I'm not one who usually gets the wool pulled over his eyes," he told The News. "But when someone tells you they have cancer, you believe them."

    The tawdry tale of marital discord made a splash in news organizations around the world, just as their earlier woeful saga captivated big-hearted strangers upstate. Tammy Purdy, the general manager of the Comfort Inn of Newburgh, said she was stung after leaving rose petals, a bottle of Ed Hardy Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries inside a comped honeymoon suite that usually goes for $200 a night. "We wanted them to be wowed," Purdy said. "My husband died of cancer, so it became very personal for me."

    Wedding photographer Joel Schreibman said he was moved by the sight of O'Connell "bawling like a baby" at the wedding but was puzzled when Vega was "partying her head off." "I felt we did something good and honorable," said Schreibman, who gave the couple a freebie wedding photo package. "Now I feel like a fool." Vega said she was "grateful" for the gifts and scammed no one.

    Her soon-to-be ex-husband said he'll continue waiting for proof that she's got cancer. "I just want the truth," he said. The couple has a 1-year-old daughter, Ava.


    Woman is jailed for a year for 'cry-rape' charge that drove ex-boyfriend to try and kill himself twice An innocent man who was falsely accused of rape by his ex-girlfriend today told how the lies had twice driven him to attempt suicide. Father-of-two David Lord, 23, was arrested and detained in a police cell for six-and-a-half hours after obsessed Elizabeth Wilkinson falsely claimed he had raped her four times.

    He had his fingerprints and DNA taken, lived a nightmare for a month before being told no action was being taken against him by police. Today shop assistant Wilkinson, 21, of Oswaldtwistle, Lancaster, was starting a 12-month jail sentence after she admitted perverting the course of justice. After the case, Mr Lord said: 'When the police came knocking on my door my whole life was turned upside down.

    'I just couldn't believe what I was being accused of and all the stigma that goes with it. Being branded a rapist is a horrible experience and my first thought was for my children. 'This woman was ruining their lives as well as my own. It just such a relief when police realised what she saying was all lies. But I had to be put on medication for severe depression and I tried to kill myself twice, once by hanging. 'I just couldn't handle it. Mud sticks. All I want now is closure and to rebuild my life. I think she thoroughly deserved to go prison for what she put my children through.'

    Burnley Crown Court was told Mr Lord met Wilkinson through Facebook last September when she sent a message to him on the social networking site saying he looked 'sexy'. Miss Fiorella Brereton, prosecuting, said the pair swapped numbers and Wilkinson phoned him to speak at length and sent him intimate pictures. They arranged to go to the cinema and Wilkinson said she would pay.

    There was nothing to watch so they went back to Mr Lord's home and had drinks with his flatmate. During the evening Wilkinson texted Mr Lord whilst they were in the living room together and the messages became intimate. He told her they were not going to have sex that night as it was their first date and he did not know her well enough.

    But Mrs Brereton said Wilkinson became moody, wanted to stay and said she was going to sleep with Mr Lord and that was all and he agreed. Wilkinson asked him to get a bag from her car, she then got undressed and they had sex. The prosecutor said : 'There was no aggressive or violent behaviour on the part of Mr Lord. She left the following morning and started sending text messages to him.'

    Later Wilkinson bombarded Mr Lord with text messages, claiming she knew a lot about him and his personal life. He texted back to say he was concerned she was a little bit too close to his family but Wilkinson then sent further messages saying she wanted to punch his face and sent the mother of one of his children an abusive Facebook message. When Mr Lord told Wilkinson he wanted nothing more to do with her she then cried rape to one of his relatives.

    She claimed Mr Lord had wanted sex, had been 'aggressive and intimidating' and she couldn't stop it. She alleged it happened four times. Later on September 29, Wilkinson went to the police station, made a complaint about the victim and was examined by a doctor. She insisted to officers she had not wanted sex and said she was drunk, confused, shocked and couldn't believe Mr Lord's behaviour.

    Mr Lord was arrested on October 1, spent six-and-a-half hours in police custody but when he gave a very different account of what happened, officer spoke to Wilkinson again. When police gave her the chance to change her account if she wanted, Wilkinson became 'agitated and aggressive' and said she was the victim. She refused to give police permission to search her car. Enquiries continued and Wilkinson was arrested.

    She accused the police of saying things to her which had resulted in her lying and still insisted she had been raped. Police had found more than 80 text messages from her on Mr Lord's phone. The victim was told on November 1 the investigation against him was being discontinued.

    In mitigation Mark Stuart, for Wilkinson, said: 'She had major issues that went back a long way and would need long term psychological therapy. She wants to apologise to Mr lord, the police, court and her family. 'She is undoubtedly suffering from chronic depression and has had some unwanted attention but she has brought that on herself. She has found that very, very difficult to cope with.' Passing sentence Judge Beverley Lunt said: 'Rape is a repulsive crime and victims should be treated with every possible consideration by the justice system but false allegations can have dreadful consequences.

    'You were a woman scorned. Whatever your personal past and problems the one person who wasn't at fault for anything that may have happened to you in the past was this man.' Det Sgt Stephen Holgate said: 'False reports of rape divert police resources from genuine cases and in making this false allegation Wilkinson has undermined the genuine victims of this horrific crime.'